Re: reiumbursement for conferences

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 11:40:38 PDT

We get one day a year reimbursed. This cannot be a school day - I usually
use my personal day for Friday/Sat state conference but I can only go
every other year. No out of state conferences unless you are a presentor
- and how you would get to be a presenter without attending conferences
and making contacts, is beyond me. So they have essentially shut off that
path. It is a real sore point as I see state organizations suffering from
the lack of cooperation from districts.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School