Re: abortion

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 10:56:50 PDT

I guess, Carolann, that a woman's "right to choose" is not a stance that
advocates abortion so much as allows for it. If, understanding all the
baggage and risks that come with it, a woman decides to terminate a
pregnancy, I would hope it could be done safely.

Abortion is not the only cause for low self-esteem and wounded psyches.
Being an unwanted child is probably a worse fate.
Christa