Going to Disney

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 07:58:33 PDT

Hi All: I just wanted to tell you that I will be unavailable for a little
while. I am going with my family (including 4 grandchildren) to Disney
World! If there are any issues that I need to handle in the next day or so,
please let me know ASAP. Otherwise I suggest you contact our very capable
Sax Customer Service Dept. at 1 800 522 4278 in my absence. I'll be sure
to let you know when I return. Have fun at your state conferences and don't
forget to check out the Sax goodies. Tell the rep that I sent you and to
treat you good! Judy Nagel