Re: art kits

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 07:30:31 PDT

I've done it for two years now. Works just like the
classroom teachers' book orders. Except easier... no
tally sheet to fill out, just drop checks and order
forms into the pre-addressed envelope and mail off. I
have earned some cool software for the artroom, plus
other things. I wouldn't really call it a fundraiser,
because you don't get money, just "stuff" (and the
rate of return is only 10% on points, takes awhile to
save up enough points) but the kids enjoy it, parents
buy more art kits for gifts, work at home, etc. I do
it twice per year, just sent in the first one (holiday
gifts!) and I do it again in mid-spring, with a note
reminding parents how bored their kids get in the
summer and how art is a great activity!
teri