image transfer

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 06:04:39 PDT

Yikes, can't find the messages on this subject. So am I right that you paint on this acrylic gesso, let it dry on the images, then what???? I'm trying to get a lesson together for 1`00 kids next week for colonial days where they'll design a sign, color, cut, and put on wood. Am I right that they would gesso this onto the wood or is there a better way. HELP!!!!!!
ann