Picasso's 5 colors

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 05:25:37 PDT

>If I plan to order acrylic paint in tubes for my HS students, what
> brand and what colors would you recommend? Thanks,
> Marian

Well Marian...I am like many others limited by my budget...but, for
convenience sake, I order the large half-gallon jubs from Chromacryl. For
years I've used their Atelier Artist colors, though I personally use Galeria
now. I buy the pumps so small amounts at a time are easier to attain. A
bit of plastic wrap goes on the end to prevent drying and clogging.
Chromacryl conveniently labels their colors "warm or cold red" for example.
I then have them use the waxy side of freezer wrap paper taped down for a
palette. I've got to run....but, I'll list the colors I recommend yet
today.....

Larry