Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

West and North Texas Internet connections

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 04:39:34 PDT

For about the sixth or seventh time in the last two weeks, I have logged on
to my isp and not been able to access anything outside of San Angelo.
According to, it is because sprint has been knocked offline in
Dallas. I figure if this true, some of you would also have had problems. If
you have please e-mail me off list (to avoid a bunch of me toos here) at . Talk to you all later when they get us back on line.

Kimberly Herbert (
CAM Administrator