Re: computer graphics lesson plans

---------

From: lava5000 (lava5000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 22:34:37 PDT

I am also interseted in this. My principal wants the computer teacher and I
to create a graphics art class. There will be about 60 kids taking the
course next year. 30 of them will be with me doing hands on art, and the
other 30 will be with the computer teacher. Then they will switch after a
lesson is completed. I will teach lessons that lead into her class, and she
will teach lessons that will lead into mine. I am so excited about this!
I really liked the idea of having digital portfolios, and found Harold
Olejarz site to be helpful on that topic. (And everything else in his site)
We would like to write a grant to get Adobe 5, and some other graphic art
programs. What programs do you find the easiest for the kids to use? Any
information would be a big help.
Thank you,
Lauren

> Can anyone give me info regarding lesson plans for middle school
> students working with software such as paint pro and photo max. Do any
> exist in books?

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html