STAR and site councils........

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 19:40:02 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
*
> Now reward money and how it is spent is up to School Based Councils - but
> our school is one of the few in the state that doesn't have one (we are a
> one school disctrict so we are exempt from a state sanctioned SBDM - we have
> one in name only) -so it is up to our principal...
> It's really not worth it - > Ellen
*

That's what I'm hearing today at school (CA)...that the $$$ we're supposed
to be getting a piece is instead going the route of the Site Based Council
at each school to be dispersed by the Site Council members as they see fit.
You don't think they're going to put $800 in bills in our little hands, do
you?! Ha. I'm just glad I'm a site council member this year....yipee.
Toodles......