computer graphis lesson plans

---------

From: Mike Mullin (mullin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 20:40:44 PDT

Can anyone give me info regarding lesson plans for middle school
students working with software such as paint pro and photo max. Do any
exist in books? On internet sites? Are teachers using traditional
lessons and adapting them? We have 4 computers, scanners, printers and
one digital camera. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks, Mike