Re: Re(2): printing press question

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 17:49:15 PDT

In a message dated 10/09/2000 7:04:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Sue_Stewart@sumner.wednet.edu writes:

> The paper should be lifted with a piece
> >of matt board to give it a good contact with the paper in the press.
> Ken, please explain further this detail

Under the piece of paper with the createx paint on it cut a piece of matt
board or any board that is just a small bit bigger than the paper. this will
lift it up and provide better pressure on the paper to give a good print. It
acts like a lift to the paper that is too thin to give a lift and provide
even pressure.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA