RE: Tissue paper mosaics

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 16:55:06 PDT

It was probably one of the two answers you've already received. But it is
also possible his teacher has been discussing Eric Carle. I just taught a
class to a 1st/2nd split about Eric Carle, and one of the kids though Mr.
Carle painted with tissue paper instead of painting the tissue paper.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator