Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

More for those interested in Amate painting

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 15:22:02 PDT

These are the additional sites/pages I found using Ixquick. You may find
more by entering just "Amate" in Google (I wouldn't let the kids search,
though....try for yourself and find out. I sure got a surprise in ixquick.)

Lesson plan (says for 6th-8th...but can be used for elementary)

The Amate Tradition

Lively Arts--Ink drawings

Lost Treasures of the Art World:
The Ayala Brothers and the Mexican Guerrero Tradition
This is informative---but(my guess)would not interest students

Judy Decker