Information on Nader

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 15:07:10 PDT

From http://www.vote-smart.org/index.phtml
Current Office: Challenger
Name: Mr. Ralph Nader
Party: Green Party
Candidate Public Statements
(http://www.vote-smart.org/vote-smart/speeches.phtml?id=BP040609&style=)
Gender: Male
Birth Date: 02/27/34
Birth Place: Winsted, CT
Educational Experience:
JD, Harvard Law School, 1958
Magna cum laude, Princeton, 1955
Attened, Gilbert School, 1951.

Professional Experience:
United States Army
Consumer Advocate
Department of Labor
Attorney
Author.
Organizational Memberships:
Founder, Center for Auto Safety
Founder, Center for the Study of Responsive Politics
Founder, Center for Women's Policy Studies
Founder, Connecticut Citizen's Action Group
Founder, Disability Rights Center
Founder, Multinational Monitor
Founder, Pension Rights Center
Founder, Public Interest Research Group
Founder, Public Citizen.
Political Experience:
Presidential Candidate, 1996.
He has not filled out a 2000 Presidential National Political Awareness Test
from the site

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator