Regarding Mr. Gore's education history

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 15:07:09 PDT

There was some question as to Mr. Gore's educational history. One post
claimed he had to drop out of law school due to bad grades another claimed
he had graduated with honors from law school. In both cases the school named
was Harvard, I believe. I found this information on the vote smart site, and
according to it he received his Bachelors Degree from Harvard but did not
attend Harvard Law School.