Re: gore's biggest fibs ?

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 14:32:57 PDT

Reality check- A Democrat or Republican will be prez. I want to have a say in
which it will be.
If we want to be a third party I guess we better start putting our money were
our mouths are, and help finance that person's campaign. Unfortunately money
plays a big part in exposure of a candidate,
MaryB