Re: Art Education/Politcial Forum? Your facts

---------

BluesTruth_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 12:58:27 PDT

This is excellent. I have read the TIME article so I wasn't surprised, but I
enjoyed reading again to intensify my hate for GW.
Thanks for sending,
BT

From owner-artsednet Mon, 09 Oct 2000 15:56:35 -0500
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 15:56:35 -0500
From: Sherry <lane_c@popmail.firn.edu>
Subject: Art Resource Pages
To: art <artsednet@web1.pub.getty.edu>

Hi Gang,
I just love communicating with people who speak the same language as me!
(ART that is :)
Anyway, I 've been working on my art resource page, which I want to
share with all of you and am opened for any suggestions... I've been
making changes is format and adding new sites ( with about 200 more to
add!!!)
Please take a gander and bookmark it for your Arts on the Net resource!!

thanks
Sherry
(elementary in FL... can't wait for state conference in 3 days!!!)