Re: Tissue paper mosaics

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 11:10:38 PDT

Collage with colored paper usually torn and applied with paste or glue that dries transparent.

>>> annes@wavewizard.com 10/09 10:32 AM >>>
Hi! Everyone,

I have a question . . . as you know I teach all ages from 6 - 60 and I
have just been asked by one of my 6 yr. old students if the class was
going to "paint" with tissue paper?

I had no clue what he meant and he couldn't explain it either. I was
thinking maybe he meant make tissue paper mosaics, but I am not even
sure how that's done either. Any one out there have a clue? I'd
appreciate it. Thanks.
Anne-Marie

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: Billse@fsusd.k12.ca.us