Re: Tissue paper mosaics

---------

From: Anne-Marie Swierz (annes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 10:32:07 PDT

Hi! Everyone,

I have a question . . . as you know I teach all ages from 6 - 60 and I
have just been asked by one of my 6 yr. old students if the class was
going to "paint" with tissue paper?

I had no clue what he meant and he couldn't explain it either. I was
thinking maybe he meant make tissue paper mosaics, but I am not even
sure how that's done either. Any one out there have a clue? I'd
appreciate it. Thanks.
Anne-Marie