Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Texas Conference in Arlington

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 09:49:05 PDT

I'm attending the conference. I'd be up for that!
How about each of us making an "artsednet" ribbon to
add to our nametag? Maybe a bright orange or red or
something? Just a thought!
--- Jackie Aust <> wrote:
Hey Fellow Texas Teachers,

For a year or so we have been communicating by the
list server. What are your ideas on all of us from
the state getting together at some point and time
during our conference. I personally would enjoy
meeting some of you.

Bryan ISD - High School

Do You Yahoo!?