da Vinci's Horse Lesson plans

---------

From: Peter C. Dent (pdent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 07:55:40 PDT

Our non-proft, Leonardo da Vinci's Horse, Inc., is interested in lesson
plans which teachers have developed and used on Leonardo da Vinci and
most especially the Horse. Specifically, we are interested in obtaining
lesson plans developed and used by teachers in the US and posting them
onto our website as a free teacher's resource. We would provide credit
as required for their authorship and would be interested in posting
examples of student works performed. For student works, we would ask
that appropriate approvals are garnered based on local practices.

Please contact us if you have materials you would be interested in
sharing with us.

Thanks for your help.

Peter C. Dent
Leonardo da Vinci's Horse, Inc.