quick, cool lesson for 3rd

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 07:32:35 PDT

Hi Gang,
I need a quick (one hour?) lesson to do with my 3rd
graders. We've been working on a still life mosaic
for a few weeks. Now we have only 1 week to do a
project for the Art To Remember folks (the magnet
thing). Anyway, all grade levels are finished but
this one, and I'm stumped. All my faves are longer
than one lesson. Something really colorful!

Thanks,
teri