Re: This isn't a political forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 07:30:09 PDT

Early voting has been going on here ever since I've
been a voter(15 years). Maybe you've somehow just
missed the announcements? Surely it's not just here
in TX?
--- "L. P. Skeen" <lpskeen@living-tree.net> wrote:
Sorry to irritate those who want this to be all
about art, but I'm curious:
In our local paper this week, there is a list of
places and times where one
can go and VOTE EARLY to avoid lines on the day.
Are they doing that in
other places? Is this a new thing, and I'm just now
finding out about it?

Just get out and vote. I don't care what you
think or how but get out and
vote.