Re: gore's biggest fibs ?

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 07:16:45 PDT

Maybe we should talk some about Nader. I really don't
know much about him. As I said, I am open to anything
except more of what we've had for 8 years. Anyone?
--- gregjuli@execpc.com wrote:
and don't you think that Bush does too?
Believe me I'm not crazy about the main choices. A
politician is a politician. Part of me would like to
vote for Nadar, but it would be throwing
a vote away. It obviously will be Gore or Bush, so
pick the best of the worst
, sort of speak.
MaryB

Terilynn Sangfroid wrote:
I think that Gore will tell us what we want to hear

and still do what he wants (ie: take our tax
money, create more govt buracracy (sp?) and we still
get less.