Re: gore's biggest fibs

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 07:03:48 PDT

Lieberman was a "Republican's democrat" in Congress.
He was extremely moderate and pretty bipartisan in his
voting. Basically, a good all-around candidate. It's
upsetting to see an honest (?) politician changing his
views to get elected to a different office. I think
folks from his home state are a little bewildered...
--- MarshArt@aol.com wrote:
Even more disgusting is what I recently heard about
Gore's running mate,
Leibler. Is it true that he is simultaneously
running for office in his own
home state? I was told that his campain promises
there are in opposition to
Gore's campaign. How can someone propose two
opposing issues at the same
time? Are all these polititians so power hungry
that they need to lie to
gain support for their campaigns?

WHO can we trust??? Maybe they figure we are just
plain stupid and they are
just plain smart. They are... if we elect them. The
old saying is "we get
what we pay for".

MArsha