Re: gore's biggest fibs ?

---------

From: wendy sauls (wsauls_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 19:11:17 PDT

voting for nader is the only way to NOT throw your vote away! i am voting
for nader (again) because
i need to vote for someone i am not ashamed of, someone who comes close to
standing for things i believe in. voting for nader is the best way to
communicate rejection of gore and bush and government as we know it in favor
of a considerate-of-people-and-the-earth-alternative.

wendy