Re: batik and tea bags

---------

wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 16:49:51 PDT

Jarsawyer@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Jenn! I did paste batik last year and it was really successful with
> elementary students. You need alum to create the paste and the kind from
> marbling supplies is better than the kind in the grocery store.

Thank you thank you thank you!
I've read about this somewhere and will try it with a fibers class. Should be
really cool. they can do their own designs.
Will be something different for a change. Tried to get to a workshop on this but
it was canceled. people on this list are so helpful. It's great

Gelato