Re: gore's biggest fibs

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 13:23:20 PDT

In a message dated 10/6/00 6:38:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PHimmelber@aol.com writes:

> It is distressing to share many of Mr. Gore's policy notions when the man
> shares his boss's propensity to lie. This is a disgrace. Peter

Even more disgusting is what I recently heard about Gore's running mate,
Leibler. Is it true that he is simultaneously running for office in his own
home state? I was told that his campain promises there are in opposition to
Gore's campaign. How can someone propose two opposing issues at the same
time? Are all these polititians so power hungry that they need to lie to
gain support for their campaigns?

WHO can we trust??? Maybe they figure we are just plain stupid and they are
just plain smart. They are... if we elect them. The old saying is "we get
what we pay for".

MArsha