Re: Gore lies-Bush what?

---------

PGStephens_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 11:17:33 PDT

In a message dated 10/8/00 1:08:41 PM Central Daylight Time, rlarson@tls.net
writes:

> And if
> there is a discrepancy between the class sizes in different parts of the
> state,
> then I'm thinking that something doesn't 'jive'

K- grade 4 has a class size cap of 22 students although in certain instances
(e.g., not enough teachers, not enough space) these caps can be removed on an
emergency basis. Right now my school is maxed out in first grade. Any new
students who move into our zone are forced to enroll in another school.
Grades 5 and up have no caps, although in my district we try to keep the
number at 25 or less.

Pam