Thanks to everyone

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 11:06:21 PDT

We had an Octoberfest fundraiser for the museum last night. Of course we had
cold weather (two days ago we were in the mid-90's). They moved me upstairs
in the Paso, because they had to put the band in our space due to the threat
of rain. (It takes place in a local park with two open shelters designed to
protect from the West Texas sun.) I used several of the hints the more
everyone gave to those who are stuck with Art on a cart. I was worried about
being upstairs; I made some signs directing people upstairs. We didn't have
a sink, but we never had one at this event. We had a great time, and the
space turned out to be better than our old space. We were sheltered from the
wind, so had a lot less mess. Hopefully we will get the same space next
year.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator