Re: Gore lies-Bush what?

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 09:44:44 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
*
*
> Class size and salary issues are resolved at the state and district
> levels, not at the federal level.
> Maggie
*

Terilynn...I understand your passion about politics when it effects you
personally but the information you are using needs to be checked out more
thoroughly. Mag's right. It's at the "grassroots" level. We have 20 or less
in our elem. level classes here in CA and we're getting a 10% raise this
year. None of these things happened because of Bush NOR Clinton/ Gore. It
was decided at the state level and the district level respectively. And if
you haven't gotten a pay raise since '92 (until last year), you need to talk
to your state party and find out why. Daddy Bush? Toodles........