Re: Picasso's 5 colors or less....

---------

From: Yvette Lewis (yvlewis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 07:54:49 PDT

> I use a warm red, a cool red. A warm
> blue, a cool blue, and a warm yellow and cool yellow. With that I use
> white. Sometimes to save time, I'll add burnt umber to help with mixing
> darks.

Thanks Larry,
I do like you wetcanvass site and have passed it along to other teachers in my
district. I also teach studentts not to use black for shadows and as soon as
they try another approach they do understand but it takes them experiencing it
for them to really see something other than black in the shadows.