Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Gore lies-Bush what?

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 06:43:57 PDT

Sorry, I forgot to address the abortion issue: Bush
is for the STATES right to make the decision. So
really, it all depends on who you vote into office in
YOUR OWN STATE whether abortions would be back-alley
or legal. Besides, he has already said he would not
work to take away roe v. wade (which I support,
--- wrote:
> If you want to say good-bye to a woman's right to
> choose and welcome back to
> back-alley abortions, vote for Bush and his
> pro-Scalia Supreme Court.

Do You Yahoo!?