Re: Gore lies-Bush what?

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 06:42:06 PDT

What is your average class size now? Ours in TX is 22
or less in the elem. level. What have Clinton/Gore
done to reduce class size in 8 years? And where are
the pay raises they promised way back in 92? I've
been teaching all that time and haven't seen any
raise. Oh wait, Bush gave us a raise last year! The
only one teachers have gotten in almost 20 years in
TX. Hmmmmm.....