Re: gore's biggest fibs ?

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 06:38:32 PDT

I just have a problem with Gore talking out of both
sides of his mouth. As I said, I have always voted
Democratic, and if Clinton hadn't been such a
disappointment, I probably still would. I've just
decided to really start "looking" and "listening" and
I think that Gore will tell us what we want to hear
and still do what he wants (ie: take our tax money,
create more govt buracracy (sp?) and we still get
less. Don't think for a minute that all these "new"
programs will actually filter down into something
substantial to us as individuals or to our schools. I
don't know about your situations, but at our tiny
district we have an awful lot of "administrators" and
I'm not talking principals, but others who do what??
They just do walk-throughs of our classrooms. They
can't answer questions we ask, don't interact with the
students, etc. They are figureheads,put in place
because of various "programs" that they are supposed
to "administer" when the teachers do all the real
work.
I'm only suggesting we think real hard before Nov.