Re: Art Teachers/ Artists+ question

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 06:38:28 PDT

> If you are ever inclined to visit this resort area, give me a call.
> Maybe you might even want to come down and do Art in the
> Park sometime. I won't ask you to paint bring wolves in with
> some blue hues. Now will I ask you if you could paint some
> sea gulls or aligators. :-))
Reatha

;^) thanks Reatha....for the invite! So, we know what kind of stereotype
comes of Green Bay Packer fans with the cheese, the "ya there U betcha"
lingo, and beer guzzlin' bellies. What stereotypes I'm trying to imagine of
a seafood/neon culture! We endure....and, I'm happy you are finding time to
keep active in personal art making. I think that's important!

Larry
http://lseiler.artistnation.com