Re: This isn't a political forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------

From: Jackie Aust (jab1997_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 08:36:48 PDT

Susan,

I am in Texas and I agree with what you are saying. I have gotten
almost to the point of dropping the forum. I do feel that since we are
family, in education, that if one of us would like personal feedback, so
be it but I have gotten to where I have been deleting more letters from
the group than using them.

Two things I feel we are never going to come to all agreeing on are
politics and religion, lets keep our own thoughts on that.

I do love the forum and have corresponding a lot with many of you. Here
lately I have not shared much in the conversations.

Jackie
jab1997@bryanisd.org