Re: Gore and Lies

---------

From: Dave Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 08:20:47 PDT

Have you looked at the great state of Texas! The teachers there are 44th in
pay in the nation, they have the highest execution rate and their enviroment
is the most pollluted too.
We don't have any perfect choices, but we must vote for the better for the
two. Till money and fund raising doesn't play such as major role in politics
we won't see much change in the 'system'.