Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Gore and Lies

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 06:50:27 PDT

Well, I definitely want govt off my back. Maybe I am
jaded, after being in the trenches for so long... I'm
tired of working my butt off to support my family and
having others sit around and live nicely for free with
no work on their part. And you can tell me it's not
everyone, but the abusers of the system are the ones
who will tear it down. I have just had enough. This
will be my first time to vote non-democratic. I feel
my eyes have been opened. I think it was when I
worked, for a short 9 months, at a commissioned job (I
took a teaching sabbatical) and the govt took 50% of
my pay. I guess they assume anyone making commission
is making a killing?
--- wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> writes:
> << The Republicans want govt. off of our backs
> except when it comes to a
> woman's right to choose. The Repub. (mostly men)
> want to get involved in
> our personal life and make that choice for us
> women. No thank you.
> >>
> Excellent point!
> Artie

Do You Yahoo!?