Re: image transfer techniques?

---------

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 06:49:21 PDT

we used long Qtips to put the oil on the back of transfer and then placed
the image onto a piece of bristol board and used a tongue depresser to rub
smoothly on the back of the zeroxed image. Last year the students then
added some color but left the black and white areas of the face. I have
some digital images of some of these. fran