Re: liquid watercolors from Sax

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 06:43:54 PDT

I don't know about colorfast for washing, but the
liquid watercolors sure seem pretty permanent to me.
I've gotten them on my hands and it takes DAYS to wear
off. Even the bottle says something about NOT being
washable. So for student work, I think they would be
fine, unless you are going to be washing repeatedly!
terily