Printing Press

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 11:45:17 PDT

Re: I just got a new printing press and for some reason the top blanket
"walks"

Usually it is because the roller has a relatively small diameter. More
expensive presses have large rollers. Economy version have smaller ones
and that cause problem. Would that be true of yours? I think a 4-5"
diameter roller would not produce this problem. If it is 2-3", it will
probably always be a problem. Naturally, they do not tell you this ahead of
time. Bigger rollers means more expense, however.
Christa