SCAD

---------

From: Kathleen McCrea (botticelli1943_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 09:12:25 PDT

My husband and I both teach art and have both been to
Savannah College of Art and Design for their Art
Educator Forums for the past five summers. We are in
total agreement that if we could send one of our
students to any really good school, it would be SCAD!
Their Art Educator Forums are fantastic, and they
allow you to see the kinds of programs offered in all
areas. Also, the people there treat art educators
with respect and true southern hospitality. If you
get the chance, be sure and check it out.

Kay in Kansas