Re: Potter's wheels

---------

From: Julie Brady (7.jbrady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 08:29:10 PDT

------_=_NextPart_001_01C02FAA.2CCA5FE0

Did someone out there say that they had potter's wheels that they don't need
anymore? My school just approved the purchase of a kiln, and now I am OUT
of money. I would love to purchase inexpensive used wheels from someone. I
am in Grand Rapids, MI.

Julie

------_=_NextPart_001_01C02FAA.2CCA5FE0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>Re: Potter's wheels</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Did someone out there say that they had potter's =
wheels that they don't need anymore?&nbsp; My school just approved the =
purchase of a kiln, and now I am OUT of money.&nbsp; I would love to =
purchase inexpensive used wheels from someone.&nbsp; I am in Grand =
Rapids, MI.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Julie</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>