Re: printmaking with leaves!!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 08:12:30 PDT

FYI I have watched this thread and don't think anyone has suggested using
the Deka Iron On Transfer Paint. It's great stuff! You simply paint
directly on the leaves (or whatever item you choose) and let the paint dry.
Then arrange in a suitable design with the paint side against the fabric and
then iron. That's it. I've done it a number of times in demonstrations and
it always comes out looking good. You can find the paint on page 517 in the
Sax catalog. Product #724 6051 $14.95 for a set of six 1 oz bottles. You
can thin the paint if you wish. Hope this helps. Judy