Re: Re(2): Christmas decor

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 05:48:42 PDT

I finally figured out why there's so much
'garbeldy-gook' in the digest version. When I started
using my school email and getting individual messages,
I noticed that some of you send your messages in
different fonts and colors. Please send all messages
in plain text! Using fancy colors, etc. sends the
message through in html coding, which makes it
difficult to read.
Thanks,
teri
--- Ann Carolan <acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us> wrote:

<HR>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
style="font-size:12pt;color:#0000DD;">I, for one, feel
these crafts are great for the holidays. A thing of
beauty is a joy forever. They are giving of themselves
to create beauty, express their love through a
handmade gifts. It's counter-materialism. How can it
be wrong? Are we so educated and sophisticated that we
have educated ourselves into imbecility. Onward with
the crafts! Our kids aren't all going to be art
teachers or designers but we can teach them to express
their &quot;art&quot; and their love for each other
beyond the mundane materialistic shopping mall
obsession during these

terimason@yahoo.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')