Pencils for transparencies

---------

From: Augustus Hough Jr (hereshow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 18:32:14 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C02EFA.950AF980

This afternoon, I was drawing on a transparency on the overhead for my =
sixth graders. We were getting to the part of the lesson where I do =
some shading and I grabbed the china marker I normally use and did my =
demonstration. Actually, the china marker is the best pencil I have =
found to achieve dark to light shading on an overhead transparency. I =
started wondering, has anyone found something better? If so, please let =
me know. Thanks. Judy

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C02EFA.950AF980

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This afternoon, I was drawing on a =
transparency on=20
the overhead for my sixth graders.&nbsp; We were getting to the part of =
the=20
lesson where I do some shading and I grabbed the china marker I normally =
use and=20
did my demonstration.&nbsp; Actually, the china marker is the best =
pencil I have=20
found to achieve dark to light shading on an overhead =
transparency.&nbsp; I=20
started wondering, has anyone found something better? If so, please let =
me=20
know.&nbsp; Thanks.&nbsp; Judy</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C02EFA.950AF980--