Re: Art Teachers/ Artists

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 09:47:21 PDT

They are engaging the students who seem to enjoy learning with them. I
believe that much of what makes any teacher successful is the rapport they
have developed with the students. Knowledge of art content is also very
important, but I am not convinced that actual drawing talent is required, as
long as the teacher sets a good example for the students by conspicuously
making a sincere effort and practicing. In fact, many students may need to
see the struggle more than the effortless nice drawings a talented teacher
can wow the class with.

Mark