Re: College Suggestions

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 14:14:48 PDT

The finest furniture center in the US is Grand Rapids, MI. Kendall Design is an excellent choice. There specialty is furniture design and she will make excellent contacts there in the furnitureworld which has strong ties to Chicago, only 2 hours away and to some of the major design companies in the world. My niece went to school there and had a fabulous job with ooops forgot the name of the company. I'll think of it if you want to know.

ann carolan