RE: printmaking with leaves!!

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 12:15:11 PDT

Books:
Georgia O'Keeffe by Robyn Montana Turner (Portraits of women artists for
children series)

Leaves - that is harder how about a general environmental theme with great
illustrations
Cactus Hotel Brenda Z Guiberson
The Tree that would Not Dia by Ellen Levine (about the Treaty Oak in Austin
Texas)
Welcome to the Green House by Jane Yolen
A River Ran Wild by Lynne Cherry

Hope this helps.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator